Thursday, September 30, 2010

Once a decade

Good things come to those who wait. And wait. And wait.

After expecting a tour this past summer to support Soldier of Love, and being disappointed, I didn't think there was much chance of seeing the Lady again in concert.


Today Sade surprised us by announcing a summer 2011 tour. Tix go on sale in a few weeks. I'll try to take her in, both in NJ and Montreal. Gotta get as much of the Lady as I can, seeing that she only comes around once in a decade.

The magic begins on June 16, 2011 in Baltimore.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have screamed like a little girl when you found out! I bought the Soldier of Love single based on your blog and it's become one of my 8-year old son's favorite songs.

Anonymous said...

JB - My wife and I have actually been listing to "Diamond Life" and "Promise" recently. I haven't been on your blog in a week or two and here you are talking about Sade. Heh

Her voice is like no other. I WILL be at the Baltimore show GOD willing... being it's my current/hometown.

-Arcieri Keness

JB said...

US: now that makes me happy. Spread the love.

caribbelle said...

I know this is a bit late, but I love Sade. I'm trying to see if I can get to the concert in Jersey myself because you never know when she's gonna come around this way again.

JB said...

Car: I have some great tix for sale if you are interested. They are kinda pricey, but great seats. Lemme know. ~ JB