Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Layer Piece

Wearing a down vest always reminds me of 5th grade, after school, outside, playing some football in somebody's backyard. The vest not only kept me warm, but also allowed me to throw a pass. Very important when you're 11.

The Lands End Canvas version this fall was fantastic, but I've been on the hunt for something a little less bulky and a bit more original.

I've been searching for that great layer under your jacket when you want the warmth, but want to forego the "my arms are so puffy I can't put them down" look.

The good folks at J. Crew must have heard me.


And with the numerous J. Crew coupons floating around this month, this one will leave you some extra loot for the wax to re-do your Barbour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice vest. I'm a sucker for diamond quilting. I was actually looking at my 8 year old son in his navy vest a few weeks ago and thinking, "I need a vest."