Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2 years on...

Thirty Selvedge all started two years ago (May 12th 2009 to be exact) with a posting about the upcoming Body and Soul reunion party.

I've been thinking and thinking that coming full circle to Body and Soul would be an appropriate way to close out this blog. As you may, or may not, have noticed, nothing much has been posted here lately.

So if there's one last piece of advice I could give, it would be to get your buns over to Webster Hall (NYC) this Sunday May 29th and experience the majesty of music that is Body and Soul. I will be there, for sure. My Aldens won't. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.

I thank all of you that may have had an interest in this blog over the past two years. Perhaps something I rambled on about interested you or perhaps helped you. That would be good to know.

I wish you all well. Won't say goodbye, just see you round. Don't forget to shine your shoes, ok?

Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck JB. Enjoyed the blog. If you're ever in Southern California, give me a holler.

Melissa@AllThingsSimplified said...

Happy Father's Day JB! I hope you have been doing well! :)