Saturday, August 7, 2010

Some Levi's News

I took a stroll over to the Levi's shop on 14th St last night. My God, the piles and piles of skinny jeans that greet you when you walk in. Can that trend go away already?

Anyway, front and center there was a nice section of made in the USA goods from a Levi's/Filson collaboration.

Some beautiful tote bags, weekend bags and shirts. Couldn't get any pix, but you can READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE

I got to talking with a SA about what else Levi's may have in store for made in the USA goods. He told me that their new Made & Crafted line is all USA-based. They're actually opening a stand alone store for M&C on 14th St and 10th Ave in NYC very soon.

I wasn't all that impressed with that line on first glance but maybe it'll be worth another look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cannot stop looking for jeans :-D

JB said...

I cannot. It's a never-ending quest.