Friday, July 30, 2010

Fall in Wisconsin

The last day of July. Can you see Summer slipping away? Daylight at 6am ain't what it used be.

52 new Fall offerings from Lands' End Canvas. How can I not indulge?

Fall sure looks promising from our friends in Dodgeville, WI.

My fave regular fit khakis in my closet are those from Lands End Canvas. Their new slim fit offerings have everyone abuzz.


Check out the sweatshirt, this handsome wallet, these boots, and the waxed cotton bag.





As my boy Juan C. would put it, "Are jyou keeeeeeeeeeeeding me?"

Next up, Monday: LL Bean Signature Fall 2010. Get your ducks in a row, if ya know what I mean.

3 comments:

JS said...

JB - been following you for a couple months now and I like the site. How do you think the quality of the LE Canvas collection compares to Jcrew? I really like Jcrew's button down shirts but it seems they keep jacking the prices up, $59 to $69 it seems for the good ones. Seeing the price of $40 or $50 bucks looks great but I'm worried that I might lose a bit in quality. What are your thoughts?

JB said...

JS-Glad you like the blog!

Remember, Lands End has been in the clothing business for a long time. They have an unconditional guarantee. They must be doing something right all of these years!

I have found their quality to be excellent. I would definitely recommend you check them out. As you've read here, I'm a big fan of their khakis and oxford shirts. The fall line looks quite nice.

Let me know what you think after you try them out.

Anonymous said...

My roomate buys Lends End. It's cheaper than JC. Maybe I should think about it...