Friday, July 16, 2010

Tee

You probably know by now that I'm not much of a summer wardrobe kinda guy. Ixnay on the shorts. Very thin selection on Polos.

Flip flops, sandals, mandals, etc, no thanks.

But I have become a bit of an addict for tee-shirts lately. Its tough though, cuz I don't want to be the 30-something guy with a cutsie graphic tee trying to be hip, cute, funny, ironic, or political.

Here are a few of my faves from this summer:

1. J Crew Jaspe V-Neck: a carry-over fave from last year. If you have this tee, you undoubtedly love it, and own it in more than one color.


2. LL Bean Signature: Great fit. Original logo. Wonderfully balanced color and a nice thick cotton.


3. J Crew Rogues Gallery: 282 Halifax Tee. No picture available on this one. Some authentic designs on the Rogues Gallery collection. Hope there is more to come.

4. GAP has teamed up with Mister Freedom (You aint the only one J. Crew!). I like the results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I went back to solid or striped tees around my mid-30s. And frankly, I'm considering just using them as layering pieces when I hit 40 in a few years. I was at the airport today and saw a guy in his late 40s in trim but not tight t-shirt. He was in average shape, which I am, and frankly, the t-shirt didn't look good. Unless you're totally cut, knit pieces like t-shirts and sweaters don't look good after a certain age.