Monday, March 7, 2011

Ep & Al

I haven't had the chance to rave yet about my new love affair with Epaulet (menswear joint in Brooklyn, Lower East Side, and online at www.epauletshop.com), but let's just say that Epaulet is the real som-bitchin' deal. But I'm sure you already knew that.

Here is a shot today of my Walt Flannel Wool Trousers and Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Indy boots, both sourced from Epaulet.



I'm lovin these two pieces to death. That being said, I'm sure I'll stain them, rip them, tear them, destroy them, etc, by day's end.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Beautiful combo JB. Love the colour of the shoes, the solid cuff. I'm wanting some Aldens and the heavily cuffed pants. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Those boots are sweet. I've seen the J. Crew Indys and don't like the leather they chose. The Epaulet ones look way better.