Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shade of Blue

Stopped by to see my pals at the Short Hills, NJ J. Crew last night.

Aside from the normal S/S offerings, something very cool caught my eye.

There is a section of men's wear dedicated to Indigo gear. You may remember the indigo dipped sweatshirt from a few months back (see below).

Cool as hell with its unique shade of blue, but I had to balk at the $98 price tag.

All of the pieces were in this vein. There was an indigo dipped work shirt, pull over shirt, and a great looking indigo dipped pocket t-shirt. Most of these items seem to be on-line, but they're easy to pass over when surfing.

Check 'em out in-store if you wanna see something different and fresh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw a lot of the same indigo stuff at my local J. Crew a few weeks ago. Brought me back almost 20 years when I worked at Armani Exchange in college. We had a ton of indigo-dyed stuff: t-shirts, bags, sweaters, shirts, even socks. The socks were trippy, the looked weird alone, but when worn with jeans they basically disappeared.