Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Word from Giuseppe

Just in case you don't read the super-useful-and-cool web log by Giuseppe,."An Affordable Wardrobe,(see my links), I wanted to post this excerpt from one of his posts last week.

This has been going through my head continuously as I observe those around me this week. Brilliantly put:

"People who use the fact that they look after small children as an excuse to walk around dressed like children are being lazy. Adulthood, and especially parenthood, is no place for laziness. I'll try not to get on a high horse about it, but dressing like an adult teaches children a little something about being an adult. Spending the day in pyjamas and sweat pants teaches them something too"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very true. I try to set a good example for my son. Even though we live in Southern California, the only time he sees me in track pants is on our morning walks.