Monday, October 5, 2009

Thanks Mickey!

I was pleasantly surprised and intrigued to get a small box in the mail this weekend from J. Crew that said on the outside "Just for You".

When I opened it, here is what I found.



I've been wanting pick up one of their sterling silver tie clips, but I've balked at the price. Guess my wait was worth it. What a great, thoughtful and practical gift!

There was a nice card inside from Mickey about a J Crew VIP number, and me being a "very best customer".

Well, Thank You Mickey. Damn nice of ya. I do appreciate it.

5 comments:

pretty boy said...

hmm, i wonder how they decide how that works. ive spent about $1,600 on my jcrew credit card within the last 6 mos. Probably another $500-1000 more in cash or other credit. I havent received anything in the mail @ all. What constitutes being a Very best customer, praytell....

JB said...

Not sure the rhyme or reason myself. I have to think its somewhat random, somewhat of a science.

Anonymous said...

Thats a great surprise!

jcrew guy in Canada said...

Congrads on receiving a great gift JB. I asked my PS and she said the gifts are random. Enjoy!

broseph said...

niceeee...is that their Sterling-silver tie clip or their
Striped sterling-silver tie clip?