Friday, January 29, 2010

Long Live Lem'

Last year, I became a bit Moscot obsessed. As usual, I couldn't make up my mind between a few pairs, so I bought a brown and a black pair.

I bought the Lemtosh frames in black. I went back the next week looking to exchange them for the Tortoise, but alas, it was sold out.

I checked back during the year but these beauties were always sold out. I finally was able to get pair this week. I took the lenses outta my black frames and put them in these tortoise. (My black frames are for sale in case anyone is looking...)

Just last weekend I was checking out some pix of my grandfather from back in the 50s. He was rocking these exact frames. And damn they looked good on him.

These are the real deal. Get into a pair.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

I've always liked that style. My dad and his brothers all used to wear them back in the sixties. Their senior high school pictures are framed together and it looks like an advertisement because they all were wearing them! It cracks them up to see me wearing them so many years later.
I purchased a tortoise, rectangular-framed version. The more square shape seems to offset my oval-esque face. As always, you're style is impeccable! 8^)

JB said...

Thanks Stephen!

Stephen said...

your style, not you're...sorry...I need to edit myself better!