Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Write it Down!

A few weeks back I stumbled upon this great denim blog. See here DENIM NEWS.

There was a post I found very interesting on little black notebooks. HERE's THE SCOOP

I've always been a fan of carrying around a little notebook for my to-do list, to write down stuff I know I'll want to remember, but know I'll forget, and to help me manage life in general. If you remember, one of my earliest posts on this blog was about my obsession with to-do lists.

Not long after reading that article, I had to score a Rhodia. It really is as useful and well made as the review above paints it to be. I won't go through it all again, but this is really $15 well spent.


The sheer simplicity of this product, coupled with its usefulness, make you know this is gonna be around 25 years from now. Your chirping Crackberry? Probably not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always have notebooks at work, roughly this size. I average about 1 a year. Much faster than scrolling through months of emails. My cousin-in-law in Barcelona gave me my latest one, with a cover from a Spanish men's catalog circa 1906. It's advertising suspenders, garters, and removable collars, all line-drawn. I'll have to photograph it one day.