Sunday, February 21, 2010

Red Wings and Levi's

I've had my Red Wings for 2 years now. The past few months I've given them some good, hard wear. Shoveled some major snow in them. Wore them in my crawl space while I changed my sump pump (how's that for some good old American workin'), etc.

Gave them a good conditioning and a shining a few weeks back and they look and feel better than ever.

Took a few shots of them with my new Levi's STF in Verde color this weekend. Found this old folding chair and thought it provided a great backdrop.



3 comments:

neakal said...

If these are Red Wing Shoes 6" Rugged Classic Lifestyle 8146, then I got good deal on that, just waiting to reach here, I have Iron Rangers for about three month, but can't resist them. I also got SugarCane 1947, so will some pic soon. Will try with SC47 and some chinos.

The care on shoes really show the time spent on that. Nice denim small turn ups.

Anonymous said...

Check this out, man.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2e58jec.jpg

-Arcieri Keness

JB said...

This is great. Thanks!