Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Love Rules

NYC is a complicated town. That's nothing new.

On the way to work this morning, I'm listening to the news. Its abuzz with the arrest of the suspect in the Times Square car bomb plot. There are still many people out there who want nothing more than to cause mayhem and inflict harm on the innocent people of this city. Tragic, and saddening.

On my downtime on the train, I continue reading "The Big Short" by Michael Lewis, which gives a good breakdown of the Subprime Mortgage meltdown. Now this is some crazy shenanigans.

I walk within a block of the NYSE and wonder what kind of world we're living in.

As I'm about to turn the corner, "My Cheri Amour" gets its turn on my MP3 shuffler.

When I turn the corner I see this.

Not the greatest shot, but you get the picture. They must have been in their 70s.

Even in the midst of all this craziness around us, love still rules.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....the couple's pic is so cute.