Monday, January 24, 2011

Gettin thru this winter....

...is not easy when you're trying to rein in the spending.

My self-imposed no shopping ban didn't last long at all. I think it lasted 2 days, as a matter of fact. Hey, how can I let these incredible deals pass me by?

I've scooped up some really great deals over the last 3 weeks as some of my fave retailers have slashed prices to get rid of stock.

Have you been wathcing these Lands End Canvas sales get better and better? How much better? Straight Fit Khakis for just over $10. Poplin shirts for $8. T shirts for $4. Now how can a self respecting man let those bargains pass by?

J. Crew had some great items hiding in the 40% off Final Sale as well. Secret Wash shirts for $17. Chamois shirts for $12. Slim fit tees for $6. Are you kidding me???

Quality staples at prices you're probably not gonna see for a long time.

Charles Tyrwhitt is running a great sale on men's shirts. Quality slim fit shirts can be had for less than $40.

So with all of this GREAT SMART SHOPPING and generous saving, I felt obligated to do my feet a favor and treat them to these Alden shell cordovan #8 boots:



Hope you're winter is coming along nicely.

No comments: