Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Khaki Hunt

Usually I'm on the look out for some fine selvedge denim...but lately, with my closet filling up with denim and my summer work-wear gravitating away from suits, I've been on the khaki hunt.

I've been meaning to buy a pair of Bill's but haven't had the opportunity to hunt them down in person yet. I've tried many higher priced designer brands but none that I fell in love with.

My reliable standby J Crew makes a regular cut and a slimmer classic cut. While I can deal with them, I'm not crazy about the fit, especially in the waist. Believe it or not, the Gap Original Khakis are one of my faves, and at just $44 a pretty good deal.

I've recently fell in love with the J Crew Premium Officer's Chinos. Something a little bit different. And now on sale for $32 with the J Crew 20% off final sale. It's a solid deal.

Now whatever happened to the the old K-1 Cramerton cloth khaki by Dockers? That was a classic.

No comments: