Friday, July 10, 2009

What I Miss

More often than not blogs speak of what people want, and what they've bought. Sometimes I think that what people want and buy is meant to make up for things they really can't have.

Yes, that can be deep rooted things like relationships, respect, love, belonging, etc. But it can also be simple things. Like Hair.



That picture is of the back of my boy's head. He is 3 years young. Check out those wavy, abundant locks of hair. No idea where he got that chestnut color from, as both me and the W are almost black-haired.

Now THAT is what I really want, much more than a new washed favorite shirt from J. Crew. My hair started to betray me at about 28 or 29. But before it got the better of me I let my hair grow enough to have curls like that in the back, and then some. I miss it everytime I look in the mirror.

M2, enjoy it while you got it.

No comments: