Friday, July 10, 2009

Turn it Up

I'm having 2 BBQ's at my house this weekend. Why the hell not? Summer doesn't last forever.

When I have people at my house I automatically revert back to my DJ days, making sure I have just the right sounds to feed the vibe. For some peeps, who know my love of soulful house and old soul/disco, I'll let my deep shit take over. For others, I have to be a bit more conservative in my selections.

So all week I've been thinking of what to play, what to play.

Here's what I've decided on for this weekend's aural pleasure

Saturday:

Vintage Michael Jackson (Thriller and before)
Raphael Saadiq
DJ Sazon's Lost in a Strange World


Sunday

Eros Ramazzotti
Raphael Saadiq
Possibly some Maxwell if I can score the new CD today

Hope your weekend is groovy.

No comments: