Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fall 2009

It seems that most people wait all year for Summer. And I kinda understand that. More outside time, vacations, a little bit of a relaxed attitude.

Me? For as long as I can remember I've always looked forward to Fall most of all. This year, my thoughts turned to Fall during the last week of July, even before my summer vacation!

I think much of it has to do with nostalgia: the excitement of going back to school, Halloween, the impending Holidays, etc. I guess it kinda makes me feel like a kid again. Being that today is September 1st, my mind is now in full Fall mode. Even had to wear a jacket this morning. Break out the cords, the sweaters, jackets, and the scarecrow.

I have another trip planned to Montreal/Quebec City for October and I can't wait for the scenic trip thru the Adirondacks. Here's a pic I took with my blackberry, riding thru the Adirondacks last October.

Hoping that your Fall is filled with all good things.

1 comment:

jcrew guy in Canada said...

I love fall, autumn is my favorite season, for similar reasons. I prefer cooler daytime temperatures and crisp evening. Being a sweater/jacket kind of guy fall weather suits my closet best.

Possibly having fall as the shortest season makes it even more precious. The colours, the weather, the clothes; all come together perfectly.