Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tie Clip Runaway

Just got into work, took my jacket off, looked down and noticed my J Crew sterling silver tie clip was gone! Probably fell off somewhere on my walk to the office. Probably been kicked around, stepped on, and totally disrespected by now.

I'm really upset about this.

This was the tie clip I had received as a gift from J Crew last year.

Damn.

Anyone have any ideas where to find a sterling silver tie clip for a decent price? I love the J Crew versions, but the prices seem a bit steep...

This really ain't cool.

4 comments:

jcrew guy in Canada said...

I looked at the J.Crew one and thought for the price I can do better. I got a vintage silver one from ebay for a third of the price and I like it better. You can usually find things like this on ebay.

happy shopping.

JB said...

Thanks JCG. I will scour Ebay!

Anonymous said...

Awww...so sorry u lost ur clip.
I bought a Banana republic monogram silver clip for $35 bucks(Originally $250) last month for my dad. It was at Galleria, Houston. I dont know if they still have some, but it might be worth trying.

JB said...

Thanks Miss Masala! I will def. give them a call.