Saturday, June 13, 2009

60 becomes 245!

So how do you make sure you spend $60 to get those last 60 J Crew reward points? By spending $245, that's how!

Here's how it easy it was:
1. Purchase the Machinist Belt, as detailed on June 11th. $15

2. Not happy with the selection at the Short Hills J Crew, check out the 5th Ave NYC store, where I always seem to have good luck.

3. Proceed to try on the blue chambray shirt that I already have and love in Grey. Fabulous Florida Mommy was right...if I love it in Grey, get the Blue. $98




4. Hey, look at that. The Jaspe tee that was only in grey is now in black. Too much $ for a tee, but let me try it on....Ok, Wow, this is perfect. $32



5. Hey, no kidding...the secret weight lighweight poplin camp shirt that was on sale on-line, but then disappeared, is in-stock in store. But its not on sale here. What's that, you can match the on-line price? Done. $49


6. Checkin out the sale section I see the premium officer Chinos marked down to $39 from $75. It's the perfect summer color too.



Did I just drop over 2 bills? Yep, I did. 175 over what I needed, just to be safe.

3 comments:

Melissa@AllThingsSimplified said...

Hi JB! I have to say this is an all too familiar scenario to me, as well! It IS so easy to spend more than you *needed* to, isn't it? Well, congrats on all your purchases...I think you did really well! :)

MellaNY said...

Those tees are worth it! They're heavenly

JB said...

The weather here in NJ has been so bad, but hoping to wear the Jaspe tee next weekend!