Thursday, June 4, 2009

Respect The Penguin!


When I got home from work today, my wife had just returned from getting M1 and M2 some summer clothes. Usually I just nod my head and accept the purchases, unless I have a huge objection.

This time, something really grabbed my attention. In the middle of the pile were a few shirts for M2 (my 3yr old boy), made by Original Penguin. I was really surprised to see these. My wife didn't know what Original Penguin was all about so I gave her some history on the brand, all the way back to 1955. She thought she just happened to get a few bargains!

So M2 scored some real nice Penguin shirts and I have to say I'm jealous. Now, I'm jonesing for a Penguin shirt. Isn't it supposed to be that the son always wants the same as the Dad? Oh well, maybe I can drop some hints for Father's Day.

No comments: